Welcome to the ZODB Book¶
This book is a work in progress. These documents discuss the objectives:
This is an open license project. Anyone can download and use the source. Make a clone of the repository today, using our Github repository.
For more information, visit the ZODB Documentation Blog.
- Our First ZODB Application
- Working with the ZODB
- Getting the transaction package
- Things you need to know about the transaction machinery
- Using transactions
- Managing more than one backend
- The two-phase commit protocol in practice
- More features and things to keep in mind about transactions
- Writing our own data manager
- Using transactions in web applications
- API Reference